photo (8)

The License Fee Office in St. Clair, Missouri is operated by the St. Clair Area Chamber of Commerce and is housed in the same building as the Chamber Office at:
960 Plaza Drive Suite Hphoto

St. Clair, Missouri 63077
Phone (636) 629-6000 
Fax (636) 629-5510

Office Hours
Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

(open during lunch)
Saturday 9 a.m. to Noon

Driver’s License Testing
is done at St. Clair City Hall on the

1st 3rd & 5th Tuesdays each month
from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
#1 Paul Parks Drive
(636) 221-5269
Helpful Information when visiting the License Office
Please note: These requirements are subject to change without notice from the Missouri Department of Revenue. For the most current information on Driver’s License and Motor Vehicle Tittling and Registration you may contact the License Office or visit
For a new or renewed motor vehicle you will need:
·   Proof of Insurance
·   Paid Personal Property Tax receipt (two years if applicable)
·   Proof of Safety Inspection
·   Proof of Emissions Inspection
  o  Inspections are needed only in even years if your vehicle is an even year model and in odd years if it is an odd year model.
For a new or renewed Driver's License, Driver's Permit or Non-Driver photo I.D., you will need:
1.   Proof of Lawful Presence
     a.    US citizens are required to present one of the following
                i.     US birth certificate (certified with embossed or raised seal issued by state or local government)
                ii.    US passport (valid or expired)
                iii.  Certificate of Citizenship
                iv.  Certificate of Naturalization
                v.   Certificate of Birth Abroad
      b.  Non-US citizens
                i.    Must present documentation indicating current status. Expiration dates will vary.
2.  Proof of Identity
      a.  Citizens and non-citizens
                i.    Provide Social Security Number, if one has been assigned; or
                ii.  If a Social Security Number has not been assigned, the applicant must present a letter from the Social Security Administration (SSA) regarding the status of the applicant's
                 Social Security Number.
3.  Proof of Name Change (If name on original birth certificate is different than current name)
      a.  One of the following documents is required
                i.    US Passport (valid or expired)
                ii.  Social Security Card or Medicare Card
                iii. Certified Marriage License
                iv. Certified Divorce Decree
                v.  Certified Court Order
                vi. Certified Adoption papers or Amended Birth Certificate 
The License Office accepts
·   Cash
·   Checks (Made payable to DOR)
·   Debit cards
·   MasterCard
·   Visa
·   Discover
·   American Express
  o   Please note: There is a minimum $1.00 or 2.75% charge for using debit/credit cards.

Upcoming Events

New Members

Facebook Image